Blue and White – Three
A hand towel with vintage floral prints that adds a touch of elegance to the soft, blue-gray Japanese linen.
- 1 hand towel
- approximately 20.75″ x 12″
- 100% Japanese linen
- Made in USA with some imported materials
Out of stock
A hand towel with a vintage floral prints that add a touch of elegance to the soft, blue-gray Japanese linen. Everything sold on Kokuin is handmade by the owner, Soumya James, including the sewing, printing, and painting.
- Fabric: 100% Japanese linen.
- Print: The designs are made with a color removal technique, and so are permanent.
- Machine wash in cold water. Consider hand washing, when possible.
- Medium iron. For best results, iron when slightly damp.
- The care instructions for your one-of-a-kind hand towel set will always be available online by logging into your account and looking under your past purchases.
The designs in this product use a color removal technique that has a permanent effect. So, you can wash it in a machine.
Returns and shipping
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery. Some conditions apply.
- Items will be shipped soon after payment is received, typically within 2 to 3 days of payment receipt. More details here.
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: approximately 20.75in x 12in
- Fabric: Japanese linen
- Vintage woodblock: Made in India
- Designed and manufactured in New Haven, CT, USA
- Slight imperfections are natural to hand-The nature of handmade items is that no two pieces are exactly alike. Enjoy your unique napkins!
- Although the photographs represent product colors accurately, there may be differences because of your monitor settings, brightness, and tint.
- Only the hand towel is for sale, and other props are not included.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 4.75 × 0.37 in|