Two in One Corner
A set of four linen table napkins with vintage woodblock prints that are brush-filled with non-toxic fabric dye. A pair of golden yellow flowers and dyed edges are a sunny contrast to the understated lichen brown of the fabric.
- 4 table napkins
- approximately 18.5″ x 18.5″ size
- 100% Japanese linen
- Non-toxic fabric dye
- Made in USA with some imported materials
Out of stock
A set of four linen table napkins with vintage woodblock prints that are brush-filled with non-toxic fabric dye. A pair of golden yellow flowers and dyed edges are a sunny contrast to the understated lichen brown of the fabric. Everything sold on Kokuin is handmade by the owner, Soumya James, including the sewing, printing, and painting.
- Fabric: The table napkins are made with 100% Japanese linen.
- Print: The print is made with non-toxic fabric dye that forms a permanent molecular bond with the fabric.
- Machine wash in cold water using the delicates setting. Consider hand washing, when possible, to be gentle on the print.
- Medium iron on reverse. For best results, iron when slightly damp.
- The care instructions for your one-of-a-kind napkin set will always be available online by logging into your account and looking under your past purchases.
The designs in this product uses a non-toxic dye. The dye forms a molecular bond with the fabric itself and is permanent. So, you can wash it with like colors in a machine.
Although the dye is permanent according to the manufacturer, particularly harsh washing at high temperatures or harsh detergents may cause the brightness to fade. The same goes for washing in hard water. A gentler treatment, such as hand-washing, will prolong the brightness and life of the print.
Returns and shipping
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery. Some conditions apply.
- Items will be shipped soon after payment is received, typically within 2 to 3 days of payment receipt. More details here.
- Number of napkins: 4
- Dimensions: approximately 18.5in x 18.5in
- Fabric: Made in Japan
- Woodblock: Made in India
- Designed and manufactured in New Haven, CT, USA
- The nature of handmade items is that no two pieces are exactly alike. Making the imprints by hand creates variations from print to print. Enjoy your unique napkins!
- Although the photographs represent product colors accurately, there may be differences because of your monitor settings, brightness, and tint.
- Only the napkins are for sale, and other props are not included.
|Dimensions||9 × 7 × 1 in|