A handkerchief with a design inspired by Sengai Gibon‘s painting of a circle, square and triangle called “The Universe”. The fabric is a pale cream organic lightweight cotton.
- 1 handkerchief
- approximately 15″ x 15″
- 100% organic cotton
- Non-toxic fabric dye
- Made in USA with some imported materials
A handkerchief with a design inspired by Sengai Gibon‘s painting of a circle, square and triangle called “The Universe”. The fabric is a pale cream organic lightweight cotton. It can also be used for wrapping small gifts, in the eco-friendly, Furoshiki tradition. Everything sold on Kokuin is handmade by the owner, Soumya James, including the sewing, printing, and painting.
- Fabric: Soft, organic lightweight cotton. Ideal for a special occasion or everyday use.
- Print: The design is hand-painted with non-toxic dyes that are permanent and colorfast.
- Hand wash or machine wash cold, preferably in a mesh laundry bag.
- Medium iron if needed. For best results, iron when slightly damp.
- The care instructions for your one-of-a-kind handkerchief will always be available online by logging into your account and looking under your past purchases.
The designs in this product are made with non-toxic dyes. The dye forms a molecular bond with the fabric itself and is permanent. So, you can wash it with like colors in a machine. A mesh laundry bag will protect your delicate handkerchief in the washing machine.
Although the dye is permanent according to the manufacturer, particularly harsh washing at high temperatures or harsh detergents may cause the brightness to fade. The same goes for washing in hard water. A gentler treatment, such as hand-washing, will prolong the brightness and life of the print.
Returns and shipping
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery. Some conditions apply.
- Items will be shipped soon after payment is received, typically within 2 to 3 days of payment receipt. More details here.
- Number: 1
- Dimensions: approximately 15in x 15in
- Fabric: Sourced from Canada
- Designed and manufactured in New Haven, CT, USA
- Variations in the prints are natural in hand-made items and are not defects. Enjoy your unique handkerchief!
- Although the photographs represent product colors accurately, there may be differences because of your monitor settings, brightness, and tint.
- Only the handkerchief is for sale, and other props are not included.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 3.5 × 0.125 in|