A set of four table napkins with vintage woodblock prints and hand painted accents in lilac, green, and old rose on organic cotton. Each napkin has a delicate dyed border in lilac on all sides. The arrangement of the prints recall traditional Indian lamps (deepam) suspended from the roofs of houses.
- 4 table napkins
- approximately 17″ x 17″ size
- 100% organic cotton fabric
- Non-toxic dyes
- Made in USA with some imported materials
Out of stock
A set of four table napkins with vintage woodblock prints and hand painted accents in lilac, green, and old rose on soft organic cotton. Each napkin has a delicate dyed border in lilac on all sides. The arrangement of the prints recall traditional Indian lamps (deepam) suspended from the roofs of houses. Everything sold on Kokuin is handmade by the owner, Soumya James, including the sewing, printing, and painting.
- Fabric: The table napkins are made with 100% organic cotton.
- Print: The prints are made with non-toxic dyes that are permanent and colorfast.
- Machine wash in cold water using the delicates setting. Consider hand washing, when possible, to be gentle on the print.
- Medium iron. For best results, iron when slightly damp.
- The care instructions for your one-of-a-kind napkin set will always be available online by logging into your account and looking under your past purchases.
The designs in this product are made with non-toxic dyes. The dye forms a molecular bond with the fabric itself and is permanent. So, you can wash it with like colors in a machine.
Although the dye is permanent according to the manufacturer, particularly harsh washing at high temperatures or harsh detergents may cause the brightness to fade. The same goes for washing in hard water. A gentler treatment, such as hand-washing, will prolong the brightness and life of the print.
Returns and shipping
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery. Some conditions apply.
- Items will be shipped soon after payment is received, typically within 2 to 3 days of payment receipt. More details here.
- Number of napkins: 4
- Dimensions: approximately 17in x 17in
- Fabric: sourced from Canada
- Vintage woodblock: made in India
- Designed and manufactured in New Haven, CT, USA
- The nature of handmade items is that no two pieces are exactly alike. Enjoy your unique napkins!
- Although the photographs represent product colors accurately, there may be differences because of your monitor settings, brightness, and tint.
- Only the napkins are for sale, and other props are not included.
|8 × 6 × 1 in