A set of six placemats with vintage and contemporary woodblock prints and hand-drawn details on unbleached, organic cotton. The floral prints in cheery pink and green evoke the colors of spring.
- 6 placemats
- approximately 17.75″ x 12″
- 100% organic, unbleached cotton fabric
- Non-toxic dye
- Made in USA with some imported materials
Out of stock
A set of six placemats with vintage and contemporary woodblock prints and hand-drawn details on unbleached, organic cotton. The floral prints in cheery pink and green evoke the colors of spring. The textured fabric adds a pleasing dimension to the prints. Everything sold on Kokuin is handmade by the owner, Soumya James, including the sewing, printing, and painting.
- Fabric: The placemats are made with 100% unbleached, organic cotton.
- Print: The print is made with non-toxic dye that is permanent and colorfast.
- Machine wash in cold water using the delicates setting. Consider hand washing, when possible, to be gentle on the print.
- Medium iron or steam iron on reverse. For best results, iron when slightly damp.
- The care instructions for your one-of-a-kind napkin set will always be available online by logging into your account and looking under your past purchases.
The designs in this product are made with non-toxic dyes. The dye forms a molecular bond with the fabric itself and is permanent. So, you can wash it with like colors in a machine.
Although the dye is permanent according to the manufacturer, particularly harsh washing at high temperatures or harsh detergents may cause the brightness to fade. The same goes for washing in hard water. A gentler treatment, such as hand-washing, will prolong the brightness and life of the print.
Returns and shipping
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery. Some conditions apply.
- Items will be shipped soon after payment is received, typically within 2 to 3 days of payment receipt. More details here.
- Number of placemats: 6
- Dimensions: approximately 17.75in x 12in
- Fabric: sourced from Canada
- Vintage and contemporary woodblocks: Made in India
- Designed and manufactured in New Haven, CT, USA
- The nature of handmade items is that no two pieces are exactly alike. Enjoy your unique placemats!
- Although the photographs represent product colors accurately, there may be differences because of your monitor settings, brightness, and tint.
- Only the placemats are for sale, and other props are not included.
|14 × 4 × 3 in